Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-settings.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class BPDB in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.bpdb.php on line 183

Strict Standards: Declaration of BB_Walker_Blank::start_lvl() should be compatible with BB_Walker::start_lvl($output) in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bb-walker.php on line 148

Strict Standards: Declaration of BB_Walker_Blank::end_lvl() should be compatible with BB_Walker::end_lvl($output) in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bb-walker.php on line 148

Strict Standards: Declaration of BB_Walker_Blank::start_el() should be compatible with BB_Walker::start_el($output) in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bb-walker.php on line 148

Strict Standards: Declaration of BB_Walker_Blank::end_el() should be compatible with BB_Walker::end_el($output) in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bb-walker.php on line 148

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Object_Cache in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-object-cache.php on line 285

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.wp-object-cache.php on line 108

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Http in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-http.php on line 67

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Http_Cookie in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-http.php on line 1633

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/pomo/mo.php on line 171

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/functions.bb-l10n.php on line 484

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Users in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-users.php on line 11

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class BP_Roles in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.bp-roles.php on line 11

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Auth in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-auth.php on line 36

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Dependencies in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 33

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Taxonomy in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-taxonomy.php on line 36

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/class.wp-taxonomy.php on line 581

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bp-options.php on line 26

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::prefix() should not be called statically in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bp-options.php on line 46

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::prefix() should not be called statically in /home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bp-options.php on line 46
<br /> <b>Strict Standards</b>: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in <b>/home1/lotusnhc/public_html/community.poppyswap.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php</b> on line <b>9</b><br /> Poppy Swap Gear......what would you LOVE?? « Poppy Swap Forum

Poppy Swap Forum (Home) » Product Making-How to get the job done!

Poppy Swap Gear......what would you LOVE??

• admin

Hey swappers!

We are putting our creative hats on tonight to make Poppy Swap items for our fans and for our customers. Stickers, ribbon, magnets, cards etc. 

We picture some of these items will be great to add to packages you send out from your poppyswap store or add to your own summer booth so that customers can find you online.

Send us your ideas and if we use em, we'll send you a sample for free!!

Kiki
~bring people herbs~
poppyswap.com

Replies to this topic

I always like really practical items like tea tumblers, mugs, and reusable grocery bags.  It would be great to do something like a custom tea measuring spoon, too.  On another note, doing a necklace or bracelet with the Poppy Swap flower, something simple and elegant, would be a good conversation piece when worn.

Hope those are helpful!  Good luck!

Alexis

• admin
  • kiki

I have ALWAYS pictured poppyswap measuring spoons Alexis!!

I am finding lots of cool seed packets too ;)

• DragonflyDew
  • DragonflyDew

How about Herb related "fact" or "flash" cards with the facts on one side and poppy swap information on the other? I also like the reusable shopping bag idea. Other ideas would be metal reusable water bottles, small spritzers for hydrosols or other concoctions, and those small sacks that you wear on your back, I think they are called gymsacks (like gym bags) with a Poppy Swap Logo. 

Kathy

For gardens and gardeners, nature lovers and earth sustainers ~ http://www.gardeningfornature.com
Dragonfly Dew at Poppy Swap ~ http://www.poppyswap.com/shop/DragonflyDew
  • anchasta
  • anchasta

I think stickers and cards are great, easily printed, can be done in an eco-friendly manner, and are ideal promotional materials.  If you go the extra expense and get the "plantable" cards, those  make a big impact.

Head Pixie of Pixies Pocket: Honey & Electuaries:
http://www.pixiespocket.com
http://www.anchasta.etsy.com
  • BizzyBeesSoap
  • BizzyBeesSoap

I like the seed card idea too, maybe there could be a choice of flowers or herbs? :-) 

Raquel

• admin
  • kiki

Look at these great seed tins we found through Kristie @ Spirit Horse Herbals:

http://www.bbbseed.com/bloomin-tins.htm

Also, log in to our fb page and look at the grooovy new font we have for stickers!!

• WildMoonHerbs
  • WildMoonHerbs

ooooo what about poppyswap wildcrafting bags?  I like easy light weight totes to collect things in

• admin
  • kiki

Oh! good one WMH!

• admin
  • kiki

Hi All, 

We made some super cute flyers/postcards. I am going to send some out to all of our registered users to have on hand at fair booths and to post up to communities who may be interested! 

If you would like some please let me know!

xo Kiki

• admin
  • kiki

Ok Swappers!!

Here's Round 1 (click it!)

There are postcards (which look great printed btw)  business cards/product tags and some fun stickers

Schwaggtastic ;))

Please let me know what you think!!

xox

You must log in to post.