Poppy Swap Forum (Home) » Sellers- Poppy Swap Features and Marketing Tips

Become a Poppy Swap Agent!!

• admin

I love being on the road and sharing Poppy Swap with new people!! Everyone LOVES the site and it's so much fun to share the great network of people and resources we have created!

Let's get the word out about Poppy Swap! 

Farmer's Markets, Holiday Craft Events, Co-op Meetings and Community Boards are all a great place to hand out our postcards or invite people to come aboard!

And of course.....THE INTERNET!!  Are you doing your absolute best to make sure that Poppy Swap is being found online?? 

We need to think of ourselves as agents of change in the world! Poppy Swap Agents have a mission is to support community herbalists, heal with our beautiful medicines and represent the power plants and their magic kingdom!! Our tools are the Poppy Swap online buttons, widgets, product links, and generally gabby announcements. Our cape, of course, is made of cedar. Our toes covered in moss and our caps full of daisies. 

So come one, come all, let's share what we are discovering here with each other with the rest of world! Its beautiful and the world can always use more beauty!!

xox "Captain Kiki"  lol ;))

Kiki
~bring people herbs~
poppyswap.com

Replies to this topic

Hey Cap!

Saturday I will be in Colorado Springs shopping and hanging out with friends at a Farmers Market/Holiday market. I'm bringing Poppy Swap Schwagg (postcards and stickers) with me to pass out to local herbies, etc~ I also get to meet fellow swapper, Dragonfly Dew (Kathy) for the first time! Swappers Unite.

I'm also brainstorming ways I can include widgets on my website of herbie products that my fellow swappers make as well as include/feature links to fellow Swapper's blogs. I mean, have y'all checked out fellow Swapper (Rebecca) King's Road Apothecary amazing blog, Cauldron's and Crockpots? It rocks!

Bottom line is, I feel this huge call to make a 'commitment' to the Poppy Swap movement and thus each one of us~ I know that this herbal community can blaze trails (we already are!) and model what is possible...

*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸*´¨( Kristie {Spirit Horse Herbals} PoppySwappin' @ http://www.poppyswap.com/shop/SpiritHorseHerbals
  • admin
  • kiki

Kristie, I think its amazing that you are considering putting other herbalists work up on your main website. You are awesome!! I can't wait to hear you report back how promoting others is a boost to your own creative projects!! 

Here's where I'll be this weekend! (cape on!)

Bellingham Holiday Handmade Bazaar

Kiki

• admin
  • kiki

and I am super jealous you get to meet Kathy!

You must log in to post.