Wild Branch Mushrooms is based on a certified organic family farm (Wild Branch Valley Farm), located in the Wild Branch river valley in northern Vermont. Our farm is a budding example of a diversified, self-sufficient and sustainable farm. Our 240 acres consists of open fields, forests and many riparian areas. Our mission:
- To produce affordable medicinal mushroom extracts of the highest quality.
- To produce exceptional medicinal and culinary mushrooms for the fresh and dried markets.
- To integrate the art and science of mushroom growing into all facets of a working farm.
- To share our knowledge with other farmers and gardeners and help them diversify.
- To provide spawn of the highest vitality that has been successfully tested in grow rooms and naturalized for outdoor growing in harsh northern environments.
- To educate people in the current science of medicinal mushrooms and their history of medical use. Particularly Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) and Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor, AKACoriolus versicolor)
To discover more about Wild Branch Mushrooms, visit their website by clicking here!