Friday, April 1st, 2011

POPPY SWAP is a new site dedicated to herbalists and to the people who need our products. When you become a “Poppy Swapper” you will have:

• a selling venue for all four seasons
  • affordable and low-tech website for your business
  • a site that is nationally marketed to people looking for herbal products
  • a free online community to meet other herbalists, find out about events and share your experience
  • secure payment processing through paypal
  • integrated Shopping Cart
  • view Counter for tracking your popular items
  • a product feedback system that will maintain the integrity of the community
  • easy tracking of inventory, listings and sales

What herbalists are saying:

“Setting up a shop for people to buy products never seems easy.
I found Poppy Swap almost by accident, but as soon as I saw it, I knew this was the right place for my Dragonfly Dew products to be sold. The philosophy at Poppy Swap is just what I was looking for! How could I not join this wonderful community?”     -Kathy Green, Dragonfly Dew

“It seems to be working quite nicely! I’ve had two sales since I registered yesterday afternoon!”   - Darcy Blue, Blue Turtle Botanicals

“Visit Poppy Swap to see what lovely herbal goods are available, or sell your own!”              - Susun Weed’s ,Wise Women Blog

Our site was created and built by an herbalist who cares about you, your mission and the success of your store.

Let’s rock the swap!  - Love, Kiki

04/1/11 | Category: Poppy Swap, Poppy Swap News and Events, Site Updates and Stories

2 Responses to Do you want to be on Poppy Swap?

1. I’ve been hearing a lot about your site from other NW herbalists. I would love to have a few of my bestsellers on there! The website I currently have is a blog, just go to the products page to get an idea of what I have in stock. Also, LOTS of single extracts (over 100). Thanks and great name for the site. I love it!

• kiki says:

Hi Sarah!! Thanks so much for finding us! We got your email and we can’t wait to have you on the site! Your blog is beautiful!! Thanks for all you do to educate and inspire!! Kiki

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

In an effort to prevent automatic filling, you should perform a task displayed below.